When I tell people about my new diet, they always ask what I eat. Here are the rules:
1. No meat (not even chicken or white meat)
2. No fish
3. No dairy products (including milk, cheese and yogurt)
4. No eggs, not even egg whites
5. No oil, not even canola oil or virgin olive oil
6. No High Fructose Corn syrup
When I share these rules with others, they always ask, "What CAN you eat?" and the answer is fruits, vegetables and grains. Yes, I know, it sounds boring but it has been an amazing experience learning to prepare vegetables, fruits and grains in new and exciting ways. I am never hungry, I don't have to worry about portions and the food is amazingly delicious!