- 3 cups of cooked brown rice
- 2 cups of soft bread crumbs
- 1-2 carrots, some bottled mushrooms in garlic, 1/2 small can whole kernel corn, drained, and bell pepper to measure 1 1/2 cups total
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Egg replacer to equal 1 egg
- Measure rice into a medium bowl.
- Place 2-3 slices of bread in food processor and pulse until fine crumbs. Add to the rice.
- Place coarsely chopped carrots, some bottled mushrooms in garlic, about 1/2 small can of whole kernel corn, and chopped bell pepper in food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add to rice mixture.
- Add the granulated garlic and egg replacer. Stir well. Form into patties (medium thickness).
- Brown until golden on both sides using a nonstick pan or griddle.
Makes approximately 16 patties (I made mine a little too thick and got about 10). If you don't want to cook all of them at the same time, place the uncooked ones on parchment paper on a cookie sheet, cover with foil, and after they are frozen place them in baggies for later use.