- 4-6 potatoes
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. (I cut the potatoes lengthwise in half and then do three more cuts on each half lengthwise).
- Place the potato wedges into 1-2 glass rectangle baking dishes with skin side down.
- Put 2 Tablespoons of water into the bottom of each baking dish.
- Sprinkle potatoes with paprika, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Cover with foil and cook approximately 45-60 minutes.
- Once potatoes are cooked well (test with a fork). Take the foil off, turn oven up to 375, and then cook for another 15 minutes.