Makes 6 hot links
- 1/2 cup pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup cold vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cups vital wheat gluten
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. fennel seed, crushed
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- several dashes of black pepper
- Tear 6 sheets of aluminum foil to wrap hot links
- Mash pinto beans in large bowl.
- Throw the rest of the ingredients in as listed and mix with fork.
- Divide dough into 6 equal parts then create 5-6" logs.
- Wrap hot links in foil and put in steamer for 40 minutes.