- 6 cups broccoli (chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely choppped
- 1/2 cup raisin (optional)
- 1 cup raw cashews (boiled for 10 minutes prior to use)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. green onion
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- Mix together broccoli, raisins, red onion, raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Make dressing by combining all ingredients in a high powered blender or process until completely smooth.
- Top with dressing and combine until all ingredients are covered. Serve immediately or chill.